Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 1 - July 10, 2012

O.K. so technically I began yesterday, but I started the blog today.  I'm going to see if I can track my eating and exercise achievements (or lack thereof) and see if this gives me the motivation I need to finally achieve some significant weight loss.  
Yesterday I was able to get 30 minutes of exercise on the elliptical at the gym and didn't each too much throughout the day.  
Today, I went walking this morning in the middle of the scorching heat, but got in a good 45 minutes.  I wanted to do more exercise this evening, but as usual ran out of time.  For breakfast I had half a bagel with reduced fat cc, for lunch I had 3 chicken selects from McD's and a few fries, at the mall I had an Aunt Anne's pretzel, then for dinner I had 1/2 rack of baby back ribs at Sonny's.  Waiting on some Pillsbury cc cookies (evening dessert).  I'm going to attempt to make the 7:30 a.m. boot camp....let's see how that goes!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment