Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wednesday, July 11th, 2012

O.K.  so I got up and went rollerblading today.  Got 60 minutes - about 8 miles in - for today.  Not sure why my feet keep hurting, but gonna have to keep an eye on that.  Had a cup of coffee, then around 11 a.m. had a McD's grilled chicken snack wrap.  Came home around 12:30 and had a granola bar.  Gotta start thinking about lunch....

For lunch I had a hot dog and chips (healthy I know)....then around 5:30ish I had some Really Good Chicken, salad and rice....but then I went out with Trina and ended up eating a slice of pizza at Costco and a 1/4 piece of carrot cake cupcake at Panera.....not exactly diet food, but....did get in serious workout this morning.  

Still not noticing too much loss around waist....hoping to see some soon.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment